To help you make your home loan decision easier, we've created an online home loan calculator range to do the hard work for you.
Home Loan calculator online:
- borrowing power calculator - Work out how much you may be able to borrow based on your salary and existing financial commitments.
- home loan repayments calculator - Find out your minimum fortnightly or monthly home loan repayments for any borrowed amount.
- extra home loan repayments calculator - Work out how many years you could take off your home loan and how much you could save by paying more than the minimum monthly repayment.
- stamp duty calculator - Stamp duty adds a lot to the cost of buying a home. This online tool shows how much stamp duty is likely to cost you in your State or Territory.
- property buying cost calculator - The Property Buying Cost Calculator may help you estimate the additional costs associated with buying a property. Many of these costs are often forgotten (and have been known to cause a few sleepless nights).
- lump sum calculator - Calculates the time and interest you could save if a single additional lump sum repayment is made.
- split home loan calculator - Compares the total interest amount of a loan under a variable interest rate for a full loan term with the same loan under a nominated fixed interest rate proportion.
- "where can I buy" calculator - Calculates the amount you may be able to borrow based on your current income and expenses. By adding your deposit to the online result, you are provided with a list of postcodes that may offer you affordable properties around Australia.
- loan comparison calculator - Compare two alternative home loans and find out how much you could save.
- home loan offset calculator - Find out how much time and interest you could save off your home loan with an Offset Account.
- budget planner calculator - Calculate the amount of funds you may have once your expenses are taken away from your income.