Our Term Deposits can help you reach your savings goal:
- A great high interest rate that is guaranteed for the timeframe you choose
- No ING DIRECT fees, ever - so all of your money can grow
- Security knowing your money is guaranteed by the Australian Government
- A Loyalty Bonus will apply when you renew your
Personal Term Deposit (for the same or a different term)
Opening a Term Deposit is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Open an account online or by mail.
- Send your money to ING DIRECT - We will transfer the money from your linked bank account or you can send us a cheque with your paper application.
- ING DIRECT transfers your money back to you - On maturity we will transfer your money back to you (with the great interest you earned).
A term deposit is a great way to grow a lump sum of money - you need to have a minimum deposit of $10,000.
|30 day rate||2.50% p.a.|
|90 day rate
|120 day rate
|180 day rate
|210 day rate
|270 day rate
|330 day rate
|1 year rate
|2 year rate
Pick Your Own Maturity Date
Do you have a date you would like your Personal Term Deposit to mature on?
Choose a date between 30 to 365 days, provided the date does not fall on
a weekend or a national public holiday.
The interest rates that apply to ING DIRECT Term Deposits are the interest rates that are current on the date the term deposit is opened.
Loyalty Bonus - Be rewarded for renewing your Personal Term Deposit
If you choose to renew your Personal Term Deposit (for the same or a different term), at maturity we'll reward you with a Loyalty Bonus. The Loyalty Bonus is added to the standard Personal Term Deposit interest rate applicable at renewal. The Loyalty Bonus is
0.10% p.a. and is not cumulative.
You can change your maturity instructions online or by calling us on 133 464 at least one business day before the maturity date.
- ING DIRECT takes the security of your information and money very seriously. We use technology and physical security measures to ensure a high level of protection for your information and money.
- Combined balances up to $250,000 per customer are guaranteed by the Australian Government
Australian residents for taxation purposes with an Australian residential address, may open an ING DIRECT Personal Term Deposit. Account holders must be 13 years or older.
If you apply online, we will transfer your opening deposit from your linked bank account.
If you apply by paper application, you can send us a cheque drawn on your linked back account for your opening deposit, or you can have your opening deposit transferred electronically from your linked back account.
Information and interest rates are current as at 15 November 2013 and are subject to change.
Combined balances up to $250,000 per customer are guaranteed by the Australian Government.
Any advice on this website does not take into account your objectives,
financial situation or needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Before making any decision in relation to a Personal Term Deposit you should read the
Personal Term Deposit Terms and Conditions booklet. To view this document you may need
Adobe Acrobat. Personal Term Deposits are issued by ING DIRECT, a division of
ING Bank (Australia) Limited ABN 24 000 893 292